The spiral pipe is a spiral-slit steel pipe which is made of steel coiled coil as raw material, which is often heated and extruded, and welded by automatic double-wire double-sided submerged arc welding process. The spiral steel pipe feeds the strip steel into the welded pipe unit. After rolling through multiple rolls, the strip is gradually rolled up to form a circular tube blank with an open gap. The reduction of the pressing roll is adjusted to control the weld gap in 1~ 3mm and make the ends of the solder joint flush.square steel tubing for sale
Main process characteristics of spiral tube
- 100% quality inspection of steel pipes, so that the whole process of steel pipe production is under effective inspection and monitoring, which effectively guarantees product quality.
- Adopt advanced double-sided submerged arc welding technology to achieve welding at the best position, and it is not easy to have defects such as wrong side, welding deviation and incomplete penetration, and it is easy to control the welding quality.
- During the forming process, the steel plate is deformed evenly, the residual stress is small, and the surface is not scratched. The processed spiral steel pipe has greater flexibility in the size range of diameter and wall thickness, especially in the production of high-grade thick-walled pipes, especially small and medium-diameter thick-walled pipes, which have advantages over other processes and can satisfy users. More requirements on the specifications of spiral steel pipes.tinplate suppliers
- All equipment of the entire production line has the function of networking with the computer data acquisition system to realize real-time data transmission, and the technical parameters of the production process from the central control room.
Spiral welded steel pipe stacking rules:
- The same kind of materials are stacked separately according to the storage;
- It is forbidden to store articles that are erosive to steel in the vicinity of the spiral steel pipe;
- There should be a certain passage between the raft and the raft. The inspection road is generally 0.5m. The access passage depends on the material size and the transport machinery, generally 1.5~2.0m;
- The principle requirement of spiral steel pipe stacking code is to ensure that the code is stable and safe, and that the materials of different varieties should be palletized separately to prevent entanglement and mutual erosion;welded steel pipe manufacturer
- Spiral steel tube steel stacked in the open air, there must be wooden mats or strips underneath, the sloping surface is slightly inclined to facilitate drainage, and pay attention to the flatness of the material to prevent bending deformation;
- the height of spiral steel pipe stacking, artificial homework does not exceed 1.2m, mechanical homework does not exceed 1.5m, and the width of the raft does not exceed 2.5m;
- The bottom of the spiral steel pipe should be high, strong and flat to prevent the material from being damp or deformed;
- The bottom of the raft is high. If the warehouse is a cement floor of the sunny side, the height of the lining is 0.1m; if it is muddy, the height must be 0.2~0.5m. If it is an open space, the concrete floor height is 0.3-0.5m, and the sand surface is 0.5-0.7m high;
- The open-pitger angle steel and channel steel should be placed downside down, that is, the mouth should face downward, the I-beam should be placed vertically, and the I-groove surface of the steel should not face upwards to avoid rusting of the water.